I’m thankful for:
– Not using the madness end-of-the-last-semester-of-college life as an excuse not to write. For me (I’m doing plenty of writing for other purposes these days).
– The end-of-the-last-semester-of-college-life that is two weeks away from being OVER! One assignment, one survey, one exam at a time. The enemy’s trying to replace my peace with stress – not happening.
– For kindness.
– For free prints. Thanks to a library supervisor’s generosity.
– A great last discussion lead for Studies in Women Writers (ENG 443) <—–Don’t know why those numbers drop like that there. I rocked my paper and presentation, although I was 20 minutes late. Why? A computer lab ran out of ink and I had to trot across campus to our library! It’s all good.
– God’s provision and favor, especially when I tell him “yes,” and “thank you.”