I give thanks:
– For the nice road trip with my uncle & bro back home.
– For the two Maxwell CD’s my uncle let me borrow. #soulmusic
– For easy flowing traffic.
– For awful ratchet Black Friday shoppers – I don’t think I’ve ever had a slower shift, a warmer house and a more comfortable bed because of them.
– For an ice-cold glass of water.
– For my Baker kin, up, down and across the States, but especially in Columbia, SC.
– For petroleum jelly. Because dry skin and scalp is not gorgeous.
– For the heap of goodies my mom sent me home with. Leftovers included.