I’m thankful for:
– (Since last night’s post) finally getting some sleep, which began about 6 hours ago. It’s 1:24 a.m. and I just woke up from my getting-home nap. It’s okay, you can shake your head.
– Meeting and gabbing with customers that go to my church (on a different campus) at work. I’d never been so excited to know churchgoers. Ever.
– Staying awake on the job.
– Getting through my last undergrad presentation (a.k.a. the reason I got no sleep).
– The ability to maintain a roof over my head. And food in my stomach.
– Cold weather. Makes coming home a much more joyous occasion, doesn’t it?