I’m grateful for:
– Phone calls from mom and Nana. Love hearing their voices. Just makes me feel at home, wherever I might be while I’m on the phone.
– A very good uncle that won’t let me miss T-Day with the family.
– A pleasant interview with the English Department chair a.k.a Capstone professor regarding my portfolio. The best picks of my best writing in the best major. It only gets better from here. And I’ll definitely be taking those tips to submit a few things for publishing and to volunteer my editing skills.
– An early dismissal from my 2 hour and 45 minute Wednesday class due to technical difficulties. FREAKING. GREAT.
And I really needed that extra time.
– This challenge to pursue and dig in to my God (His word) for at least 30 minutes each day. The challenge was to spend more time with Him than you’ve previously been doing everyday. Another reason why “I really needed that extra time” today.
What are you grateful for today? I dare you to SHARE!