I thank God for:
– Film scores. Particularly the score for Inception by Hans Zimmer, which stayed on repeat this afternoon.
– A fresh perspective on purity given this morning from my pastor. Purity is not a lofty goal we (singles) aspire to, it is a fight so we can have more. More intimacy and freedom in Christ. And if his will be done, more intimacy and freedom in our marriages later.
– The food in my fridge.
– The men and women who serve and have served in any branch of the United States military. Happy Veteran’s Day to you all.
– Going to church and NOT going to work later. Let’s keep this up, job!
– Not catching my roommate’s cold. Yet.
– A 70+ degree sunny, cloudless day. And a cool moist night.