I’m so grateful for:
– This awesome week.
– Feeling totally unguilty about using my last allotted unexcused absence for my first class this morning, then having my non-guilt confirmed when I saw a class cancellation email from the professor of said class. Still have another absence to spend. WIN!!!!!
– Friends/sisters in Christ that work at frozen yogurt joints at the same mall where I work – so that when I clock out with time to spare I can sit on a bench with a hookup like this
From left to right – thats honey granola, mango, graham cracker crumbs, and kiwi covering a small cup of “tart” fro-yo.
If you don’t have a Yogen Fruz near you, save your life and move to a location that has one. You’re welcome.
– Having the time to see our Men’s Basketball team play their season opener in our new convocation rec center. With my last semester coming to a close I was determined to attend at least one game. Got a great seat and some great shots!
Our “halftime entertainment.” This lady flipped ten bowls on her head two, three, four, and then five at a time using one leg. The other leg was used strictly for balance. She did her thing, and so did our men
And they WON!!!!
– Peace and quiet time with the Lord, even when I don’t have words. He knows everything, hears everything, and sees EVERYTHING.
– All of you that stop by Gab & Graffiti. I see you lurking and liking! And I truly do appreciate your viewer/readership.